What is THE POWER OF WHY Series all about?
Every day, musicians from around the world begin their musical journey of learning, composing, performing, and following their musical dreams. Most musicians begin with lessons while others are self-taught. One thing all musicians have in common is creativity.
The global author-contributors are the 'players' that have lived it. Some have created a program, crafted a course, composed a legacy, captured the lead, and climbed to superstar status. WHY?
Discover why they started on their path, the obstacles they had to overcome, the massive mountains they had to climb to reach the peak of their careers.
WHY - it all starts with a desire, followed by dedication and determination, one note at a time.
It’s time to discover your WHY and put your creativity to the test - Dream Big and transform your musical mind into a musical masterpiece.
The Power of Why: Why 21 Musicians Created a Program: And Why You Should Too.
Imposter Syndrome, Dyslexia, Anxiety, and Personal Struggles - every day, musicians from around the world begin their journey of musical expression.
- Discover WHY a little girl from Rwanda led to color-coded music and why a lonely orphan in Indonesia inspired a breath-taking piano performance.
- Discover WHY a tear-filled young singer unleashed vocal power to perform at the Sydney Opera House and New York's famous Carnegie Hall, USA.
- Discover WHY a cancer survivor became a program creator thriver and why a saxophone player from Zimbabwe unlocked his true power to play jazz.
These 21 Global Authors are the 'players' that have overcome obstacles and Created A Program - one note at a time.
The Power of Why: Why 23 Musicians Crafted A Course: And Why You Should Too.
Physical Abuse, Confusion, Rehabilitation, and Personal Struggles - every day, musicians from around the world begin their journey of musical expression.
- Discover WHY a director from Australia went from head injury to coach and why a frustrated Hong Kong pianist inspired a music development charity.
- Discover WHY a discouraged musician on the verge of giving up music, successfully pitched a multi-million-dollar idea that changed everything.
- Discover WHY a nervous Canadian educator rose above all adversities to become a player in the international music education industry.
These 23 Global Authors are the 'players' that have overcome obstacles and Crafted a Course - one note at a time.International Best-Seller - Get Your POW 23 Book Now
The Power of Why: Why 25 Musicians Composed a Legacy: And Why You Should Too.
Loss, Improvisation, Depression, and Personal Struggles - every day, musicians from around the world begin their journey of musical expression.
- Discover WHY a UK girl won the John Lennon Songwriting Award, and why an Israeli composer, impacted by the holocaust, became a concert pianist.
- Discover WHY an Indonesian student composed an award-winning anthem, and why an American classical multi-instrumentalist composed a jazz legacy.
- Discover WHY a Canadian Juno Winner was recognized for leadership and why a composer won the “Australian-made” award that led to music schools.
These 25 Global Authors are the 'players' that have overcome obstacles and Composed A Legacy - one note at a time.International Best-Seller - Get Your POW 25 Book Now
America Tonight Host Katie Delaney interviews Glory St. Germain
THE POWER OF WHY MUSICIANS SERIES
About GLORY ST. GERMAIN ARCT RMT MYCC UMTC
Glory St. Germain is the Founder of the Magic Of Music Movement -Transforming The World And Impacting Lives One Note At A Time.
Glory is an International Bestselling Author in The Power Of Why Series (an anthology of global authors), and Author/Publisher of 50+ Books in the Ultimate Music Theory Series. She is the Host of the Global Summit Series, Course Creator, Coach, and Music Educator Business Expert.
Glory is the Founder of the UMTC ELITE EDUCATOR PROGRAM - A Business Accelerator for Teachers in Knowledge and Expert Strategies to run their successful music studios. Empowering Educators so they can Elevate Their Income, Impact Their Teaching and Build Their Expert Music Business (while enjoying personal time for self-care, family, and pursuing other passions).
Glory is a Registered Music Teacher and runs a successful studio teaching Piano and Music Theory. She is an NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming), taught Music for Young Children for over 20 years, and has served in various positions to support music education organizations. Glory has spoken on many international stages presenting workshops and is passionate about Enriching Lives Through Music Education.
Glory loves learning and especially loves books on business and psychology. Mindset is a subject she believes has the potential to change our outcomes. Mindset is limited only by our own thinking. She is a Positive Mental Attitude Advocate and strongly believes that we need to see mindset as a priority, not only for ourselves but also for how we help others think, learn, and grow.
Glory is married to Ray St. Germain, a professional multi-award-winning entertainer and Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame inductee. They have 5 musically talented children, 7 grandchildren and the family continues to grow.
Glory Lives Her Life With Gratitude serving others in the Magic Of Music Movement.